[REVIEW] Revolution Skincare 15% Niacinamide Super SerumSerum
NAME: Revolution Skincare 15% Niacinamide Super Serum
MY REVIEW: I wanted to rave about this 2 weeks after starting it but couldn’t bring myself to break my rule of testing serums for 6 weeks.
Its now been 2 months & I can confirm that this serum made a noticeable improvement to my skin within 2 weeks. Whilst I’m still experiencing odd mask related breakouts they are significantly quicker to calm down & the scarring fades much quicker.
The overall evenness & texture of my skin is improved & as a result any breakouts are less noticeable & more tolerable.
I can’t remember why I stopped niacinamide, it works much better for my skin overall than vitamin C & salicylic acid.
I don’t often chase percentages but admittedly I have been sucked into the super strength marketing on this occasion. Previously I’ve enjoyed 10% too so if you’re new to niacinamide 10% is a good place start. I might do a comparison at some point to see if 15% is actually any better but for now I’m enjoying this serum & I have back ups! Its watery texture sits well with my routine day or night & I think it has a firm place in my routine alongside prescription actives for the foreseeable future.
DIRECTIONS: use as a serum after cleansing day or night.
PROS: evened out my skin tone, fading hyperpigmentation, less inflammation & redness & less aggressive breakouts.
CONS: hasn’t completely stopped my break outs.
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- [REVIEW] Celimax The Real Noni Hydra Firming Lotion
- [REVIEW] Celimax The Real Noni Moisture Balancing Toner
- [REVIEW] VEGREEN Fragrance-free Nature Mucin Serum
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Balm The Fancy One
- [REVIEW] Beautycounter Counter+ All Bright C Serum
- [REVIEW] Yves Rocher Sensitive Camomille Cleansing Oil
- [REVIEW] 2NDESIGN Springy Peeling Gel Tone Up Boost
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care