[REVIEW] Revolution Skincare 15% Niacinamide Super SerumSerum
NAME: Revolution Skincare 15% Niacinamide Super Serum
MY REVIEW: I wanted to rave about this 2 weeks after starting it but couldn’t bring myself to break my rule of testing serums for 6 weeks.
Its now been 2 months & I can confirm that this serum made a noticeable improvement to my skin within 2 weeks. Whilst I’m still experiencing odd mask related breakouts they are significantly quicker to calm down & the scarring fades much quicker.
The overall evenness & texture of my skin is improved & as a result any breakouts are less noticeable & more tolerable.
I can’t remember why I stopped niacinamide, it works much better for my skin overall than vitamin C & salicylic acid.
I don’t often chase percentages but admittedly I have been sucked into the super strength marketing on this occasion. Previously I’ve enjoyed 10% too so if you’re new to niacinamide 10% is a good place start. I might do a comparison at some point to see if 15% is actually any better but for now I’m enjoying this serum & I have back ups! Its watery texture sits well with my routine day or night & I think it has a firm place in my routine alongside prescription actives for the foreseeable future.
DIRECTIONS: use as a serum after cleansing day or night.
PROS: evened out my skin tone, fading hyperpigmentation, less inflammation & redness & less aggressive breakouts.
CONS: hasn’t completely stopped my break outs.
- [REVIEW] Beaver Cherry Blossom Conditioner
- [REVIEW] Consonant Natural Foaming Face Wash
- [REVIEW] Human+Kind Body Souffle
- [REVIEW] the SKIN HOUSE Vital pH Balance Gel Cleanser
- [REVIEW] Round Lab 1025 Dokdo Toner
- [REVIEW] SkinRX Lab MadeCera Express Mask
- [REVIEW] SKINRX LAB Madecera Cream Infused Double Essence Toner
- [REVIEW] TIAM Vita B3 Source
- [REVIEW] The Inkey List Oat Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%