[REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey BrownMakeup
RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown is tinted brow product that uses a fork tip brush which helps create a perfectly defined and groomed look that’s long lasting.
Natural-looking, full brows!
I am so glad that full brow look is the trend! Gone are the days when women had to overpluck their eyebrows. Not saying everybody should get on board with the trend (you do you, sis! Every woman is beautiful.) I have thick hair so I rarely use fork tip brow products. I still groom my eyebrows because I realized it’s the part that ties the whole look together. I mean, your brows can tell EVERYTHING.
Usually, I use a brow pencil but pencils have a tendency to smudge later during the day. This product is great for a more polished or put-together look. And boy, did it stay on for a long time. It didn’t move at all. I put this on in the morning and it stayed on for the rest of the day without retouch. Even if you wash it with water, some of the pigment stays on.
The color is beautiful! It’s not too sharp or too pale! It perfect if you are going for an au naturale style.
- [REVIEW] Forlle’d Hyalogy P-Effect Refining Lotion
- [REVIEW] Sora Organics Blue Calming Facial Oil
- [REVIEW] Ready Set Jet Beauty Baton
- [REVIEW] Ksoni Zakti Refreshing Body Wash
- [REVIEW] Paula’s Choice Omega+ Complex Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] The Inkey List PCA Bond Repair Hair Treatment
- [REVIEW] Youth to the People Superberry Dream Eye Cream
- [REVIEW] Banobagi Calming Care Moisture Pad
- [REVIEW] Feuillete Smooth Essence Water
- [REVIEW] Sunday Riley Light Hearted Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Body Wash
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care