[REVIEW] Rituals Magic Touch Cherry Blossom & Rice Milk Body CreamBody Cream
Rituals Magic Touch Cherry Blossom & Rice Milk Ultra Rich Whipped Body Cream received as a sample in my BirchBoxUK.
This lotion smells divine! It absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave any stickiness. It’s better for sensitive areas than the rose and honey one but still not 100% as it did irritate my chest and back a little.
It was moisturising enough for normal skin but perhaps not enough for dry skin.
Retail price: £5.90 for 70ml from Rituals Cosmetics.
This smells really lovely and feels very luxurious to use. Rituals Cosmetics are cruelty free although not all their products are vegan. I would buy this product myself.
Have you tried Rituals before? What did you think?
- [REVIEW] Beaver Cherry Blossom Conditioner
- [REVIEW] REN Clean Skincare Neroli and Grapefruit Body Cream
- [REVIEW] The Skin House Dr. Clear Magic Powder Spot
- [REVIEW] Organic Touch Lychee Geranium Lip Polish and Balm
- Organii Everyday Organics SPF 50 Sun Milk Review
- [REVIEW] Skin Aqua UV Moisture Milk SPF 50 PA++++
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care