[REVIEW] ROVECTIN Aqua Soothing Uv Protector SPF 50+ PA++++Sunscreen
It’s been snowing outside all day, so here I am with a cozy post to share my thoughts about the ROVECTIN Aqua Soothing UV Protector. This product was gifted to me by Wishtrend in exchange for my honest review. Thank you so much for the opportunity.
Here is a quick breakdown about the ROVECTIN Aqua Soothing UV Protector:
Sunscreen Filters – two physical sunscreen filters:
• Zinc Oxide – 3rd ingredient, considered the broadest range sunscreen, and protects against UVB, UVA I, and UVA II.
• Titanium Dioxide – 4th ingredient, protects against UVB, UVA II, and some UVA I.
• Niacinamide to improve skin tone and texture,
• Adenosine to help with skin barrier and wound healing,
• Tocopherol – aka Vitamin E, antioxidant,
• Trehalose to moisturize the skin,
• Houttuynia Cordata Extract to provide antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties,
• Centella Asiatica Extract to soothe the skin,
• and more.
• semi-matte finish,
• hydrating without being greasy, and
• minimal whitecast.
Free of alcohol.
There is a slight floral scent to the product, which appears to be from the Bitter Almond Kernel Oil (5th from the last ingredient) and Jasmine Flower Extract (last ingredient).
I did not experience any irritation from this product.
• The texture is very pleasant.
• The presence of Sunflower Oil in this product makes it feel very moisturizing.
• For my oily/combo skin, however, I do prefer products that are oil-free, so this may be better suited to dry-normal skin types.
• The minimal whitecast does leave my skin a little bit lighter than usual, but the result is that any redness on my forehead or under eyes is usually less noticeable.
• Overall I am enjoying my experience with this SPF and will definitely finish the bottle.
Have you tried this sunscreen? What were your thoughts?
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care