[REVIEW] Royal Fern Phytoactive Skin Perfecting EssenceEssence
Royal Fern Phytoactive Skin Perfecting Essence which l would call a toner contains: Fruit Acid, Gluconolactone (PHA), anti inflammatory Royal Fern Complex. These ingredients work by gently exfoliating deep into the pores, normalizing sebum production, fading hyperpigmentation, soothing and moisturising your skin. The antioxidant properties of gluconolactone, and the fern together protect the skin against harmful environmental factors too.
Royal Fern suggest that the essence should be applied twice a day. I applied it at night , even though it doesn’t tingle it does pack a punch. I left it on for 20 mins as advised before applying my next product. I found my skin looked much brighter due to the exfoliation, after a few uses my pore were much smaller, my skin felt smoother and looked more radiant. My skin felt hydrated too. The essence penetrates into the skin which l like as it leaves no sticky residue.
After 2 weeks, l did see a little difference in my pigmentation but then my skin reacted badly to the AOS Madelic serum so l had to give all acid a break. My skin is feeling a lot better thankfully so l am excited to go back to applying the essence once again.
If your after a gentle deep exfoliating essence then l highly recommend this one. Its not cheap but you’ll get excellent value for money as you only need a few drops on a cotton pad or in the palm of your hands to apply all over your face.
If you order from Royal Fern you’ll get three other samples free to try out the rest of their range. Its also mineral oil and parabens free and for added bonus its vegan too.
- [REVIEW] FaceTheory Green Tea Rescue Mask MK2
- [REVIEW] No7 Advanced Retinol 1.5% Complex Night Concentrate
- [REVIEW] Farmacy Honey Halo Ultra-Hydrating Ceramide Moisturizer
- [REVIEW] Wake Skincare Eye Gel
- [REVIEW] Herbal Dynamics Beauty Mango & Macadamia Intense Body Balm
- [REVIEW] Goodhabit Rescue Me Water Jelly Dew Cream
- [REVIEW] Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40
- [REVIEW] Cacao & Chamomile Clearing Clay Mask
- [REVIEW] Essentials Organic Black Cumin Seed Oil
- [REVIEW] Skin Aqua UV Moisture Milk SPF 50 PA++++