Recently Sakrid, a U.K. based brand emailed me about reviewing their Superfood Frenzy Organic Face Wash, I had a look and they’re cruelty free, vegan and the owners are absolutely lovely. Over the coming months I’ll be reviewing each product, giving my honest thoughts.
First up is the Organic face wash (RRP £18)
– a runny, lightweight texture
– Lightly lathers (as shown on the photo!) which is enjoyable but not stripping to the skin.
– The scent is herbal, but not overpowering. It took me a few days to get used to this scent, but I now look forward to using this product as the scent does lift my mood. Pair this with some music and it’s a great way to lift your day.
– Glycerin, which ensures skin is hydrated.
– Aloe extract, to soothe the skin
– Vitamin C and kojic acid, to brighten the skin
– Plant oils such as Neroli, grapefruit, liquorice and turmeric root.
– I’m really enjoying using this as a second cleanse on an evening, the scent isn’t overpowering.
– After my first use I was actually a little shocked, my neck felt really plump and hydrated, I actually went to check I’d used a cleanser and not a hydrating toner etc!!
– The main drawback I would highlight is if you are sensitive to essential oils this product isn’t for you.