[REVIEW] Sakrid Superfood Frenzy Organic MoisturiserMoisturiser
I have been trying out the Superfood Frenzy Organic Moisturiser from Sakrid for the last few weeks, and wanted to share my thoughts on this amazing product! Let’s start by talking about the simple & elegant packaging – it comes in a glass bottle, which adds to the luxurious feel of the product.
All Sakrid products are organic, vegan, cruelty free, natural and handmade in the UK.
1. Hyaluronic Acid
2. Turmeric Root Oil
3. Broccoli Seed Oil
4. Vetiver Root Oil
5. Safflower Oil
6. Grapefruit Peel Oil
I can honestly say I have LOVED using this moisturiser in my morning routine. The texture is creamy, yet so lightweight, and sinks into the skin so easily. It gives the skin a lovely glow, so I have been enjoying no foundation days so much more. It is also the perfect moisturiser to wear underneath makeup because it of it’s lightweight & smooth texture.
The essential oils in the moisturiser mean it smells heavenly. I am a huge fan of Neroli, it is so calming and it reminds me of being in a spa. For reference, I have combination skin, which is sometimes sensitive. The natural ingredients mean my skin wasn’t irritated at all! I would definitely like to try more of their range, including the serum and haircare range! Given the difficult year we have had, I feel it’s so important to support small businesses where we can.
This moisturiser retails for £24.
What are your favourite moisturisers?
- [REVIEW] Ksoni Jivati [Rejuvenate] Balancing Shampoo
- [REVIEW] Bath House Kombu Seaweed Balancing Facial Toner
- [REVIEW] ROSEN Skincare Earth Mask
- [REVIEW] Balance Active Formula Hyaluronic Deep Moisture Serum
- [REVIEW] Champneys Citrus Blush Enlivening Body Butter
- [REVIEW] Beautaniq Fill + Tame Nourishing Tinted Brow Gel
- [REVIEW] Skin Sapiens Facial Cleansing Gel
- [REVIEW] Peace & Pure Timeless Elixir Facial Serum
- [REVIEW] Sweet Chef Ginger Kombucha + Vitamin D Chill Mist
- [REVIEW] Sunday Riley Pink Drink Firming Resurfacing Essence
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care