[REVIEW] Sephora Fingertip Eyeliner BlackMakeup
Sephora Fingertip Eyeliner Black definitely took a while to get used to due to the design: you stick your fingertip in the hole of the lid and use that to apply the liner. Once I was used to it, it was fairly easy to apply but I do prefer a liquid liner with a brush rather than this which is more like a felt tip pen.
To get the best result, you need to shake it before applying. What I like is that it’s small, portable and doesn’t smudge easily. However, it doesn’t give a solid black line on application – you have to go back and fill it in. It loses its vibrancy over the course of the day. It often leaves me with little black bits in the corner of my eye by the end of the day, which I’ve not had with other products. It also sometimes stings on application which is never a good sign!
Retail price: around £8.50 for 2ml. Available on ebay and amazon (out of stock at the time of this post).
Whilst this is fairly easy to apply, I still prefer a brush applicator as it’s far more accurate and effective. The quality was also disappointing and @sephora are not cruelty free – they test on animals – so I will definitely not be buying this in the future.
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care