[REVIEW] Sioris You Look So Young Night CreamCream
My October Fave – ‘You Look So Young Night Cream’ by Sioris.
TEXTURE – very creamy and luxurious, and for someone with oily/combination skin I initially thought it would be too heavy and thick, however on the skin it settles very nicely.
FRAGRANCE – no fragrance, besides the natural earthy smell from the tamanu oil – which took me aback at first but it’s just something to get used to.
FINISH – it leaves a glowy finish, not too oily apart from the oily areas on my t – zone, so I only use it at night.
INGREDIENTS – it’s advertised ingredients are 64% organic yuzu water and 5% tamanu oil and makes of an highly heeling and antioxidant formular.
RESULTS – I used this alongside a very simple routine following a large breakout I experienced at the beginning of september. It didn’t get rid of my acne however it highly soothed the inflammation and redness of them as well as minimising the appearance of scarring.
BOTTLE – a lovely slick, minimalist design, but a little smaller than I imagined from the picture.
CRUELTY FREE? Yes
- [REVIEW] Ksoni Jivati [Rejuvenate] Balancing Shampoo
- [REVIEW] Bath House Kombu Seaweed Balancing Facial Toner
- [REVIEW] ROSEN Skincare Earth Mask
- [REVIEW] Balance Active Formula Hyaluronic Deep Moisture Serum
- [REVIEW] Champneys Citrus Blush Enlivening Body Butter
- [REVIEW] Beautaniq Fill + Tame Nourishing Tinted Brow Gel
- [REVIEW] Skin Sapiens Facial Cleansing Gel
- [REVIEW] Peace & Pure Timeless Elixir Facial Serum
- [REVIEW] Sweet Chef Ginger Kombucha + Vitamin D Chill Mist
- [REVIEW] Sunday Riley Pink Drink Firming Resurfacing Essence
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care