[REVIEW] Sioris You Look So Young Night CreamCream
My October Fave – ‘You Look So Young Night Cream’ by Sioris.
TEXTURE – very creamy and luxurious, and for someone with oily/combination skin I initially thought it would be too heavy and thick, however on the skin it settles very nicely.
FRAGRANCE – no fragrance, besides the natural earthy smell from the tamanu oil – which took me aback at first but it’s just something to get used to.
FINISH – it leaves a glowy finish, not too oily apart from the oily areas on my t – zone, so I only use it at night.
INGREDIENTS – it’s advertised ingredients are 64% organic yuzu water and 5% tamanu oil and makes of an highly heeling and antioxidant formular.
RESULTS – I used this alongside a very simple routine following a large breakout I experienced at the beginning of september. It didn’t get rid of my acne however it highly soothed the inflammation and redness of them as well as minimising the appearance of scarring.
BOTTLE – a lovely slick, minimalist design, but a little smaller than I imagined from the picture.
CRUELTY FREE? Yes
- [REVIEW] Okoko Cosmetiques Diamant Bleu
- [REVIEW] Kimtrue Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] Strivectin Lactic Acid Nightly Retexturizing Serum
- [REVIEW] Beauty Pie Japanfusion Genius Lift Elixir
- [REVIEW] lilah b Lovingly Lip™ Treatment Oil
- [REVIEW] Malaya Organics Firming Eye Serum
- [REVIEW] Peter Thomas Roth PRO Strength Microdermabrasion Blackhead Eliminator
- [REVIEW] Algenist Algae Niacinamide Moisture Veil
- [REVIEW] LK Skincare Day Cream
- [REVIEW] Etude House Soon Jung Cica Relief Toner Pad
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Body Wash
- Eye Balm
- Eye Serum
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care