[REVIEW] Skin Aqua UV Moisture Milk SPF 50 PA++++Sunscreen
What’s is Skin Aqua UV Moisture Milk SPF 50 PA++++?
Highly raved hybrid sunscreen for their affordability
What’s their notable ingredients list?
• Zinc oxide as inorganic UV filter, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate (Uvinul MC80) and diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate (Uvinul A Plus) as organic UV filters
• Sodium hyaluronate as humectant
How’s the texture?
It has siliconey finish, might be suitable for primer too. Comes in milky texture making it very easy to absorb. Consistency wise, I like their UV Moisturizing Mild Milk (pink one) better.
How’s the experience?
1. Absorbs fast hence giving you very short waiting time. This is important as I often in rush in the morning.
2. No whitecast at all even if it contains inorganic UV filters.
3. Lightweight, it is comfy to layer with moisturizer. In my case, I have to since it is barely moisturizing for my dry skin.
4. Affordable and easy to find. You could just stop by at any supermarket or beauty stores and it’s there. Also since it’s relatively cheap, I never hesitate to use more.
5. Sometimes it feels overly drying especially when I don’t put enough hydration underneath. Solved this though by making sure I layer thick hydrating toner and moisturizer.
This is the sunscreen I bring in my pouch everyday. Truly the most convenient one for daily use mainly because its quick drydown. I could easily reach for this to reapply (not always the case though hehe) or quick morning skincare after night shift. This has the highest SPF level compared to other variants, so if your skin have no problem, I suggest you to go with this one.
- [REVIEW] Beaver Cherry Blossom Conditioner
- [REVIEW] Consonant Natural Foaming Face Wash
- [REVIEW] Human+Kind Body Souffle
- [REVIEW] the SKIN HOUSE Vital pH Balance Gel Cleanser
- [REVIEW] Round Lab 1025 Dokdo Toner
- [REVIEW] SkinRX Lab MadeCera Express Mask
- [REVIEW] SKINRX LAB Madecera Cream Infused Double Essence Toner
- [REVIEW] TIAM Vita B3 Source
- [REVIEW] The Inkey List Oat Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%