[REVIEW] Skin Aqua UV Moisture Milk SPF 50 PA++++Sunscreen
What’s is Skin Aqua UV Moisture Milk SPF 50 PA++++?
Highly raved hybrid sunscreen for their affordability
What’s their notable ingredients list?
• Zinc oxide as inorganic UV filter, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate (Uvinul MC80) and diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate (Uvinul A Plus) as organic UV filters
• Sodium hyaluronate as humectant
How’s the texture?
It has siliconey finish, might be suitable for primer too. Comes in milky texture making it very easy to absorb. Consistency wise, I like their UV Moisturizing Mild Milk (pink one) better.
How’s the experience?
1. Absorbs fast hence giving you very short waiting time. This is important as I often in rush in the morning.
2. No whitecast at all even if it contains inorganic UV filters.
3. Lightweight, it is comfy to layer with moisturizer. In my case, I have to since it is barely moisturizing for my dry skin.
4. Affordable and easy to find. You could just stop by at any supermarket or beauty stores and it’s there. Also since it’s relatively cheap, I never hesitate to use more.
5. Sometimes it feels overly drying especially when I don’t put enough hydration underneath. Solved this though by making sure I layer thick hydrating toner and moisturizer.
This is the sunscreen I bring in my pouch everyday. Truly the most convenient one for daily use mainly because its quick drydown. I could easily reach for this to reapply (not always the case though hehe) or quick morning skincare after night shift. This has the highest SPF level compared to other variants, so if your skin have no problem, I suggest you to go with this one.
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- [REVIEW] Celimax The Real Noni Hydra Firming Lotion
- [REVIEW] Celimax The Real Noni Moisture Balancing Toner
- [REVIEW] VEGREEN Fragrance-free Nature Mucin Serum
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Balm The Fancy One
- [REVIEW] Beautycounter Counter+ All Bright C Serum
- [REVIEW] Yves Rocher Sensitive Camomille Cleansing Oil
- [REVIEW] 2NDESIGN Springy Peeling Gel Tone Up Boost
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care