[REVIEW] SKINKISSED Flawless Face SerumSerum
Today I’m talking about the SKINKISSED Flawless Face Serum. This was kindly gifted to me to try out and then give my honest opinion about, after I have used it for 1-2 weeks.
I changed up my routine a bit to incorporate this serum in my routine for the last 2 weeks so that I could see if it made a difference, and it certainly did! Photo 3 shows (unedited) images or my skin before I started using the serum and after I’ve used it consistently for 2 weeks. As you can see from the photos, the redness in my face has completely changed, it’s helped to evened out my skin tone and actually helped to make my face look less shiny/oily.
Overall, I am super happy with the results – I didn’t expect it to make such a difference for me! I feel really happy with how my skin is looking from this.
This serum is serum is full of Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid, two of my favourite ingredients! They work together to help brighten your skin, tackle inflamed skin, fine lines and pigmentation and in this serum they also help to strengthen sensitive skin. It’s also super lightweight and applied really easy to the skin, only 2-3 drops are needed!
This serum is £24.95 so a bit on the pricey side, but if it helps my skin look more even, brighter and not have the red patches I would happily purchase it again!
A huge thank you once again to SKINKISSED for gifting me their Flawless Serum to try, I’ve loved having it as part of my routine. They have also kindly given me a discount for their website, either visit the referral link in my bio for the discount to be automatically applied for 15% off.
- [REVIEW] By Wishtrend Mandelic Acid 5% Skin Prep Water
- [REVIEW] Isntree Real Mugwort Clay Mask
- [REVIEW] Cerave Moisturising Lotion
- [REVIEW] Purito Centella Green Level Unscented Sun SPF 50+ PA++++
- [REVIEW] Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser
- [REVIEW] Sioris You Look So Young Night Cream
- [REVIEW] The Skin House Dr. Clear Magic Powder Spot
- [REVIEW] Embody Naturals YEMAYA Kaolin and Sea Salt Moisture Mask
- [REVIEW] The Mango Girl Mango Butter