[REVIEW] Skn & Butter Moisturising Lip Balm PeppermintLipcare
Product: Skn & Butter Moisturising Lip Balm (Peppermint and Lemon & Lime) and Lip Scrub.
Peppermint Lip Balm 5/5
Lemon & Lime Lip Balm 4/5
Lip Scrub 4/5
Both the lip balms were moisturising, but the peppermint was my favourite as it made my lips tingly after using it and I preferred the scent.
The lip scrub helped to gently exfoliate my lips as well as leaving them moisturised afterwards which I’ve not had with other lip scrubs I’ve tried.
Retail price: Lip Balms are £2.99 each and the Lip Scrub is £4.99 (currently available for pre-order only).
Visit sknandbutter.co.uk to view all of their products.
Recyclability: 5/5 for the Lip Scrub. Yay! Unsure about the Lip Balm.
I really like how all of these products are made with natural ingredients only. (The lip balms only use shea, coconut or mango seed butter as well as four anti oxidant oils; and the lip scrub uses shea butter, castor oil, vitamin e oil and brown sugar). Skn & Butter is also cruelty free, which is a must, and I think it’s great to support small businesses. The lip balms work and are good value, and the lip scrub will definitely last ages so again is a good value product. Personally, I would buy from Skn & Butter and would like to try the other lip balm flavours – vanilla cherry sounds delicious!
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care