[REVIEW] Skyn Iceland Berry Lip FixLipcare
Skyn Iceland Berry Lip Fix made in the USA, inspired by the Icelandic nature. I bought this product because several friends of mine recommended it and basically said that this lip balm saved their lips.
My experience of using this balm is great. It feels very hydrating and not heavy at all. After using it consistently for several weeks I definitely feel that my lips are softer and more nourished. I mainly use it right before going to bed. It has a little bit of berry-like flavour that does not bother me at all – it is not sweet or strong – it is more like a hint of berry flavour that dissipates within 5-10 minutes.
I gave this product 6 out 7. It checks all the boxes except fragrance – listed as “flavour” on the ingredient list.
The ingredient list is great for a lip product. It includes a variety of butters and oils that moisturise and nourish the lips: Olive, Avocado, Jojoba seed, Macadamia, Sunflower seed, Argan, Cloudberry and Cranberry oils + Shea, Cocoa and Mango butters. Both Avocado and Olive oils are rich in Vitamin E and fatty acid – great for deep hydration.
Overall it is a good lip balm. I am going to continue using it and will gladly repurchase in the future.
12ml 2270 ISK / 17 EUR
Verdict: Love it!
- [REVIEW] Laneige Cica Sleeping Mask
- [REVIEW] Liyu Skin Harenna Honey Mask
- [REVIEW] Caudalie Vinopure Purifying Gel Cleanser
- [REVIEW] Soroci Organic Rice Mild Lotion
- [REVIEW] Consonant DHE Mask
- [REVIEW] Naruko Ampm 1000-Molecule Hyaluronic Acid Essence
- [REVIEW] Naruko Fruit Enzyme Exfoliating Skin Smoothie
- [REVIEW] COSRX Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask
- [REVIEW] Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop