[REVIEW] SootheSkin Atlantic Kelp & Rosehip Hydrating Day CreamCream
Ok so, the Amazing guys over SootheSkin sent me their Atlantic Kelp & Rosehip Hydrating Day Cream and I have to tell you something. The product feels so luxurious, it’s so thick and hydrating. Speaking with the founder, it was originally made to treat eczema and psoriasis after he just couldn’t find anything that worked with his daughter.
I mean, this day cream is really packed with so many nourishing ingredients like Atlantic sea kelp and rosehip oil (which you guys know i love). The packaging is a really hygienic hairless pump to really get the most out of the product.
I just pump into my hands and massage in until fully absorbed, it is so thick and luxe that it takes a few seconds to fully sink in but I love this. For men personally I use this at night time as a night cream to really boost my hydration. And then throughout the day on my dry areas around my nose and of corse I love using it on my hands too. The scent is really great too. It’s just smells clean and fresh, there is no overpowering scent so no irritation at all.
Their mission is to produce high quality British-made natural and organic skincare products for sensitive and problem skin. All of their products are also registered with The Vegan Society. SootheSkin believe that doing good should be a central part of their company so they pledge to give back 8% of their profits every year to good causes, charities or initiatives chosen collectively by our customers and themselves. – Wow, what a great company, well done guys!
I just want to add one thing, my partner has quite severe psoriasis on his hands and my glad does he love this cream. He reapply a few times a day and he said his hands are noticeably less aggressive looking’ – if that’s not a glowing review then I’m not sure what is.
- [REVIEW] FaceTheory Green Tea Rescue Mask MK2
- [REVIEW] No7 Advanced Retinol 1.5% Complex Night Concentrate
- [REVIEW] Farmacy Honey Halo Ultra-Hydrating Ceramide Moisturizer
- [REVIEW] Wake Skincare Eye Gel
- [REVIEW] Herbal Dynamics Beauty Mango & Macadamia Intense Body Balm
- [REVIEW] Goodhabit Rescue Me Water Jelly Dew Cream
- [REVIEW] Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40
- [REVIEW] Cacao & Chamomile Clearing Clay Mask
- [REVIEW] Essentials Organic Black Cumin Seed Oil
- [REVIEW] Skin Aqua UV Moisture Milk SPF 50 PA++++