[REVIEW] SORA ORGANIC Calendula Soothing Cleansing OilFace Oil
SORA ORGANIC Calendula Soothing Cleansing Oil come in transparent bottle with dispenser.
thick yellowish colored oil texture that will turned milky once emulsified with water. Strong oil scent. There is beautiful flower in the bottle.
HOW TO USE:
1. Shake well before use. Take two pumps amount onto the hands.
2. Apply to dry skin and gently massage onto the face in a circular motion.
3. Add water to transform into a milky lotion and continue to massage into the skin.
4. Rinse thoroughly and followed with water based cleanser.
Im so impressed with the calendula flower inside the bottle. So beautiful. The oil scent is overwhelming during application. Cleansing power is great! Able to remove my daily makeup (foundation, mascara, eye liner, eye shadow, blusher) And i love the soothing effect and moisturizing effect of this cleansing oil. My skin did not feel dry or tight after cleansing and in the same time i feel my skin is completely clear from makeup and dirts. It is also does not hurt my eyes if i use it to remove my eye makeup.
- [REVIEW] Okoko Cosmetiques Diamant Bleu
- [REVIEW] Kimtrue Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] Strivectin Lactic Acid Nightly Retexturizing Serum
- [REVIEW] Beauty Pie Japanfusion Genius Lift Elixir
- [REVIEW] lilah b Lovingly Lip™ Treatment Oil
- [REVIEW] Malaya Organics Firming Eye Serum
- [REVIEW] Peter Thomas Roth PRO Strength Microdermabrasion Blackhead Eliminator
- [REVIEW] Algenist Algae Niacinamide Moisture Veil
- [REVIEW] LK Skincare Day Cream
- [REVIEW] Etude House Soon Jung Cica Relief Toner Pad
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Body Wash
- Eye Balm
- Eye Serum
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care