[REVIEW] Summer Fridays Jet Lag MaskMask
I’ve absolutely been obsessed with Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask. It’s been a brand that has always been a cult favorite for years but I never really bought into the hype and a few weeks back I thought, why not give it a shot and I purchased the mini to test. Holy cow was I blown away and firstly with its ingredients. Niacinamide and triple ceramides that all help to repair and protect the skin to look smooth and healthy.
I don’t like this, unfortunately. I don’t like the smell, the ingredients are meh to me. It’s expensive and doesn’t really hydrate my skin like everyone said it was going to. It’s hard to wash off, leaves me sticky when I try to leave it on.
The texture is thick. I guess that’s why they call it a mask but I’ve honestly been using it as my night time moisturizer especially now that the weather is starting to get colder in Canada. It is a heavy cream to put on so highly recommend keeping it for night before bed. Trust me, you will wake up to such hydrated skin. The ceramides really do help lock in moisture, which helps prevent dryness and irritation.
One of the highest ingredients is an exfoliant (chestnut extract), which I have seen no one talk about. I took the advice of people on Instagram and tried it every way: a wash off mask, a leave on mask, eye cream, face cream, etc. and really none of them work for me.
also I think I’m allergic to peppermint oil so yeah that really doesn’t help. I had a not so good reaction to this in April and the only thing I can link between this & other products that destroyed my skin is peppermint oil.
Anyway, I haven’t seen any negative reviews on this mask but comment below and let me know I’m not alone
- [REVIEW] Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Cream
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Ampoule Serum
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Toner
- [REVIEW] Organic Touch Lychee Geranium Lip Polish and Balm
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Phyto Eye Cream
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics CICA Capsule Mask
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Phyto Serum
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Probiotic Moisturizing Mask
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics CICA Mask