[REVIEW] Sunday Riley C.E.O CEO 15% Vitamin C Brightening SerumSerum
Sunday Riley C.E.O CEO 15% Vitamin C Brightening Serum targets to fight dullness, dark spots discolouration, and premature ageing. It also contains hydrating ingredients and ingredient that would reduce skin sensitivity. This product is Cruelty-Free, Sulfate-Free, Paraben-Free, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Phthalate-Free, Fragrance-Free.
1. Vitamin C – It’s an extremely stable form of Vitamin C that would help in combating ageing, fine lines, dark spots and uneven redness.
2. Saccharide Isomerate Extract – Reduces the appearance of pores while strengthening the moisture barrier of the skin.
3. Phytosterols Complex – Helps to reduce redness due to skin sensitivity.
4. Glycolic Acid – Refines skin texture and keeps the formulation stable for the maximum effectiveness.
My thought :
I have only been using samples of this product. I would say I’m really impressed with the result after a few days of using it. My skin would appear brighter and more radiance after a couple of usage. The textures on my skin are also more refined and my skin feels smoother.
For my dark spots and my acne scars, I don’t see a huge change yet since I don’t use this product enough to see the changes. Even though this product claims to be fragrance-free, I can still detect a strong citrus scent. Probably from Linalool which is listed as the last ingredient in this product.
Apart from the scent, I really like this product. So far it doesn’t give me any irritation. I can see myself purchasing the full size of this product in the future.
- [REVIEW] Sunday Riley Pink Drink Firming Resurfacing Essence
- [REVIEW] Versed Sunday Morning Antioxidant Oil-Serum
- [REVIEW] FW Beauty Saffron Gold Elixir Brightening Serum
- [REVIEW] Geek & Gorgeous 101 C-Glow 15% Vitamin C Serum
- [REVIEW] By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C 21.5% Advanced Serum
- [REVIEW] Youth To The People 15% Vitamin C + Clean…
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- [REVIEW] Celimax The Real Noni Hydra Firming Lotion
- [REVIEW] Celimax The Real Noni Moisture Balancing Toner
- [REVIEW] VEGREEN Fragrance-free Nature Mucin Serum
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Balm The Fancy One
- [REVIEW] Beautycounter Counter+ All Bright C Serum
- [REVIEW] Yves Rocher Sensitive Camomille Cleansing Oil
- [REVIEW] 2NDESIGN Springy Peeling Gel Tone Up Boost
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care