[REVIEW] Sunday Riley Pink Drink Firming Resurfacing EssenceEssence
Now you know I’m a massive Sunday Riley girl. Their products just work. Simple as that. So imagine my surprise when I wasn’t all ‘love at first sight’ about Pink Drink Firming Resurfacing Essence. I just wasn’t blown away but I trusted the brand and gave it another bash. Well, I’m bloody glad I persevered because it’s such a support for my skin barrier. Headlines: your skin’s best friend. Silently supporting with no pomp and circumstance. Only drawback is the delivery pump.
The Good: Use this consistently and you’ll see a firmer brighter canvas. This is a godsend if you’ve over exfoliated/exposed your skin to the elements. Pat don’t spritz (more on this later) and this sinks in a dream. And the scent? Delicately..well…pink…seriously it smells pink. Maybe it’s the grapefruit…all round good-un for supporting the skin microbiome.
The Bad: The spray nozzle is not a delicate mist. More of a power hose in a car wash. So, spray on your hands and pat in or you’ll run out before you can say pro-ageing.
The Ugly Truth: Would I repurchase? Of course!
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care