[REVIEW] Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40Sunscreen
This is another item I recently received in the Cult Beauty Start Kit snd when I saw it was part of the kit, I was very excited as I’ve had my eye on Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 for a while.
I’m really enjoying using this SPF before I do my makeup as it has a silicone feel to it, it’s very lightweight and doesn’t leave that greasy feeling on your face like some sunscreens do. This SPF has no fragrance or parabens in it so I feel like this is a universal SPF, suitable for all skin types. This SPF is £15 for 15ml and the full 50ml is £30 so it’s not the most affordable but I do really enjoy this product and I think I would rebuy because I love how it feels before you apply makeup.
frankincense: helps the skin be resilient and provides a soothing effect.
complex derived from meadowfoam seed: increases hydration levels, resulting in a more even skin texture.
Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40- With no greasy feel and no tell-tale white film, this universally flattering sunscreen is perfect for every complexion – providing unparalleled UV deflection while being coral reef-friendly and without suffocating your skin or exacerbating congestion. Velvety textured and great for prolonging the wear of your make up, this broad-spectrum shield boasts the cleanest ingredients (you won’t find any alcohol, parabens or artificial fragrance), and is also cruelty-free. Sweat and water-resistant up to 40 minutes.
- [REVIEW] the SKIN HOUSE Vital pH Balance Gel Cleanser
- [REVIEW] Round Lab 1025 Dokdo Toner
- [REVIEW] SkinRX Lab MadeCera Express Mask
- [REVIEW] SKINRX LAB Madecera Cream Infused Double Essence Toner
- [REVIEW] TIAM Vita B3 Source
- [REVIEW] The Inkey List Oat Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%
- [REVIEW] COSRX Centella Blemish Cream
- [REVIEW] Youth To The People 15% Vitamin C + Clean Caffeine Energy Serum
- [REVIEW] Isntree Green Tea Fresh Emulsion