I actually really like the Swanicoco Multi Care Elastic Boost Eyecream to Face. Why is it called “eyecream to face”? Why not just eye cream? Well it comes in a huge 40mL tube so that’s probably why, I guess. I mean, most eye creams are only 15 to 30mL. But the opening of the tube dispenses nice little dots so I think it would be tedious to squeeze out enough for your whole face. Especially because it sinks in so quickly and smoothly.
On that topic I can say that it layers well and never pills. It also doesn’t slide into my eyes and make them feel tired, nor sting. I think that should be the bare minimum but I’ve met some eye creams that can’t even stay put.
The real reason we all use eye creams is for the results and this one does not disappoint. I’ve noticed a mild brightening and smoothing effect over time. I rarely wear makeup but when I do, the first place I struggle with is the under eye area. Except now I don’t? I feel like I don’t have anything I need to conceal under my eyes anymore.
I’ve been using this particular eye cream since February 2nd; prior to it I used a different Swanicoco eye cream. Both have been discontinued and maybe reissued since the time I purchased them. Swanicoco seems to do this a lot so I’m not worried. I think the spiritual successor to the Elastic Boost Eyecream (to face) is the new Fermentation Peptine Eye Care Cream. I haven’t tried it so I can’t confirm my hunch.
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care