[REVIEW] Sweet Chef Ginger Kombucha + Vitamin D Chill MistMist
Packed full of probiotics, this Sweet Chef Ginger Kombucha + Vitamin D Chill Mist is designed to boost hydration, protect against free radical damage and clarify the skin tone. Headlines: hydrating and brightening. Great for the price point. Fall down on planet consciousness for me.
The Good: I found this to be super hydrating and refreshing, and certainly noticed an uptick in skin brightness after about 4 weeks of using. The nozzle also provides a nice fine mist rather than an aggressive spray, so is goes a long way, however, see below for more. Couldn’t detect much fragrance so won’t over power. Lastly, it’s pretty well priced at around £15. Reasonable compared with other probiotic mists.
The Bad: Non-recyclable plastic bottle. Yes. I said non-recyclable plastic, or at least I can’t see any indication that it can be recycled. This is a biggie for me, particularly as the brand are proudly vegan and cruelty free, I feel like the same standards should apply to the planet. Also, the nozzle doesn’t last forever, mine has started to degrade and dribble a little. Not sexy. Lastly the texture is a little tacky.
The Ugly Truth: Would I repurchase? For the product in the bottle? Yes. Because of the bottle itself? No. Planet first.
What are your thoughts?
- [REVIEW] The Body Shop Vitamin E Skin Cooling Gel Mist
- [REVIEW] Dermalogica Clear Start Micro-Pore Mist
- [REVIEW] Sunday Riley C.E.O CEO 15% Vitamin C…
- [REVIEW] By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C 21.5% Advanced Serum
- [REVIEW] Geek & Gorgeous 101 C-Glow 15% Vitamin C Serum
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care