[REVIEW] Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask for Instant GlowMask
Let’s talk about one of my ultimate favorite masks in my collection! Resurfacing Mask for Instant Glow from Tata Harper.
What is it?
1. A natural BHA- and enzyme-powered mask that refines the look of pores to reveal a healthier appearance
2. Helps to remove debris and dead skin for smoother looking skin
3. Provides an instant solution for dull skin delivering a radiant glow
1. Natural BHA from White Willow Bark Extract: Provides chemical exfoliation that cleans, clears, and minimizes the look of pores
2. Pomegranate Enzymes: gently sloughs off dead, dry skin and encourages cell renewal
3. Pink Clay: gently absorbs oil and buildup to refine pores
4. Beet Root Extract: supports skin’s natural moisturizers to boost hydration and smooth uneven skin texture
100% natural ingredients!
There is something magical about this resurfacing mask! It gives you that “I just got a facial at the spa glow”. The gentle formulation provides the results of a chemical peel with none of the irritation or downtime!
After using, I always look so fresh and dewy! There is also a noticeable difference in brightness! This mask would be PERFECT before an event or a big night out!!
It is gentle, yet effective and smells divine!! Almost smells like roses but lightly scented and not strong. The scent fades while applying. Has a nice cooling feeling when applying. I leave it on for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water.
Initially I was very shocked by the small size of the jar considering it retails for $65. But it has such a thin, jelly-like consistency that it will last you a few uses. Definitely worth it for the results it delivers!
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care