The Bath House Kombu Seaweed Hydrating Facial Serum gifted in exchange for a review.
This serum is a white cream, which glides on and is so easy to apply.
It has an unusual fragrance (I’ve never come across kombu seaweed before!), but in this product it’s quite faint and didn’t cause any irritation.
The serum absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave skin sticky. Afterwards my skin feels nice and soft.
It also lasts very well as you only need a small amount for your face and décolletage.
It also uses lots of amazing natural ingredients:
– Kombu Japanese Seaweed to protect and moisturise
– Irish Moss Seaweed to restore firmness and elasticity
– Bladderwrack Seaweed to brighten and revitalise
– Gatuline (R) Expression to reduce wrinkles and smooth skin
– Vitamin A to promote the production of collagen and prevent ageing
– Grapeseed Oil which contains Vitamin E and is an antioxidant
Retail price: £42 for 30ml at The Bath House.
The bottle and box are recyclable. The pump isn’t. I love that on the packaging it tells you exactly what can and can’t be recycled.
I haven’t been using this long enough to talk about long term effects, but the ingredients the serum uses bode well. I do think the serum is a little expensive, but it does last ages so it balances out.
I love that the serum is made of 98% natural ingredients and is paraben free; is easy to apply and leaves my skin feeling smooth; and The Bath House is vegan and cruelty free. Therefore, I would buy this product. Thank you The Bath House for letting me try this product.