[REVIEW] The Body Shop Vitamin E Skin Cooling Gel MistMist
The Body Shop Vitamin E Skin Cooling Gel Mist – one of my necessities for a hot day!
Today has been another scorcher, so I’ve kept this mist close to me while I’ve been working from home. This mist is really lightweight and it absorbs really quickly. I know when it’s hot I don’t like something heavy on my face or something that feels like it’s just sitting on the top of my skin for the whole time, so this is perfect!
It’s super cool and refreshing, and to me works instantly to help bring the temperature of my skin down. The Body Shop do say that you can also use this as your morning moisturiser, however I prefer to just use it when I need a burst of hydration or a cooling boost.
Did you know that Vitamin E is very nourishing for your skin? It’s also full of antioxidants, can help to reduce UV damage and is known to relive dry lips.
It is £12 for this product, but I find it’s really effective and genuinely cools me down! However, I will be on the look out just to see if there’s any cheaper alternatives that work as well.
- [REVIEW] By Wishtrend Mandelic Acid 5% Skin Prep Water
- [REVIEW] Isntree Real Mugwort Clay Mask
- [REVIEW] Cerave Moisturising Lotion
- [REVIEW] Purito Centella Green Level Unscented Sun SPF 50+ PA++++
- [REVIEW] Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser
- [REVIEW] Sioris You Look So Young Night Cream
- [REVIEW] The Skin House Dr. Clear Magic Powder Spot
- [REVIEW] Embody Naturals YEMAYA Kaolin and Sea Salt Moisture Mask
- [REVIEW] The Mango Girl Mango Butter