[REVIEW] The Inkey List PCA Bond Repair Hair TreatmentHaircare
Damaged hair? Not here! The Inkey List sent me their PCA Bond Repair Hair Treatment a little while ago. Did you know The Inkey List has hair care? I didn’t until a few months ago. This is the newest addition to their line.
This post-wash treatment spray claims to help strengthen hair by repairing bonds damaged by dye, bleach, and heat. It contains a unique blend of bond compounds and supporting actives to add shine, prevent split ends, soften, and protect from UV rays, free radicals, and heat. The packaging is also 100% recyclable!
I wouldn’t describe myself as someone with damaged hair; however, I like using things like this as part of a healthy hair routine. I spray about 7-10 spritzes on damp hair and am good to go. I can say that my hair looks and feels healthy. I also use this cotton t-shirt that Inkey included in the package to “plop” my curls, since microfiber can sometimes draw out too much moisture too quickly.
Bond repair treatments are often a little pricey, so it’s awesome that Inkey keeps their hair care prices just as affordable as their skincare at $12.99USD. I’m eyeing their salicylic acid scalp treatment next!
- [REVIEW] Forlle’d Hyalogy P-Effect Refining Lotion
- [REVIEW] Sora Organics Blue Calming Facial Oil
- [REVIEW] Ready Set Jet Beauty Baton
- [REVIEW] Ksoni Zakti Refreshing Body Wash
- [REVIEW] Paula’s Choice Omega+ Complex Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] The Inkey List PCA Bond Repair Hair Treatment
- [REVIEW] Youth to the People Superberry Dream Eye Cream
- [REVIEW] Banobagi Calming Care Moisture Pad
- [REVIEW] Feuillete Smooth Essence Water
- [REVIEW] Sunday Riley Light Hearted Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Body Wash
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care