[REVIEW] The Inkey List SPF 30 Daily SunscreenSunscreen
NAME: The Inkey List SPF 30 Daily Sunscreen
MY REVIEW: My obsession with trying to minimise pigmentation has led to the hunt for a mineral sunscreen. These SPFs tend to be superior at protecting those with melasma or sensitive skin conditions than their chemical counterparts.
I usually associate mineral SPF with thick greasy white formulations that cause breakouts, but in a desperate bid to give my face an anti hyperpigmentation boost I gave this a go.
I was so sure that the coconut alkanes & shea butter would cause me to break out that for the first 4 weeks I limited it’s use to my temples & cheekbones where the majority of my freckles & pigmentation occurs.
It’s now been a further 4 weeks of generously slathering this all over my face & I’m really pleased to have been proven wrong.
The formulation is smooth & creamy. The tint melts into my skin without leaving a white cast, it can get caught in my eyebrows so I have to be careful to avoid them. I can imagine it would pill with some products but I’ve managed to avoid it so far. It gives my skin a nice matte but radiant finish & is the closest thing to a natural base I’ve used.
The only downside is that it’s not an SPF 50 & I’m not willing to use anything less – for this reason I can only use it on top of my anthelios XL SPF 50. I wish it was an SPF 50 so I could wear it alone…hint hint The Inkey List
Zinc oxide 22%
DIRECTIONS: use as last step of skincare but before makeup.
PROS: uses all mineral filters, nice formulation, no white cast on my NC 40 skin tone, no breakouts, leaves skin looking radiant, affordable.
CONS: not an SPF 50, more tint options would be good – I’m not sure if it’d work well on really fair or really dark skin.
- [REVIEW] The Inkey List Oat Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] The Inkey List Succinic Acid Blemish Treatment
- [REVIEW] The Inkey List Fulvic Acid Brightening Cleanser
- [REVIEW] Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40
- [REVIEW] Crème Du Loch Age-Defying Daily Moisturiser
- The Pastels Shop “Jicama” Daily Comfort Toner Review
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- [REVIEW] Celimax The Real Noni Hydra Firming Lotion
- [REVIEW] Celimax The Real Noni Moisture Balancing Toner
- [REVIEW] VEGREEN Fragrance-free Nature Mucin Serum
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Balm The Fancy One
- [REVIEW] Beautycounter Counter+ All Bright C Serum
- [REVIEW] Yves Rocher Sensitive Camomille Cleansing Oil
- [REVIEW] 2NDESIGN Springy Peeling Gel Tone Up Boost
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care