[REVIEW] The Inkey List Succinic Acid Blemish TreatmentBlemish Treatment
The Inkey List Succinic Acid Blemish Treatment harnesses 2% Succinic Acid, alongside 1% Salicylic Acid and 0.4% Hyaluronic Acid to prevent the skin from drying out. It also contains Colloidal Sulfur which helps to absorb the excess oil on your skin and dries out the dead skin cells which may be contributing towards your blemishes. The addition of Sulfur does give it a potent smell, which you may compare to that of rotten eggs, it’s not as bad as a lot of other Sulfur based products, but it is still noticeable. The treatment itself has a green hue, which does transfer to the skin, but depending on how much you use does dissipate once you rub it in.
Now onto the juicy details, does it actually work?
I used it on a big spot that happened to crop up around the time I received the treatment (coincidence or fate?) and applied around a pea-size amount to let it work it’s magic overnight. If you swipe to the second part of the post, you will see that the treatment dramatically reduced the size and the redness of the blemish by around half, within two days it had gone completely. This is probably one of the best blemish treatments I’ve tried, and I’ve tried a lot! Bonus is it didn’t dry my skin out either which can sometimes lead to further irritation!
Would I repurchase? Most definitely, I already have a backup!
- [REVIEW] Forlle’d Hyalogy P-Effect Refining Lotion
- [REVIEW] Sora Organics Blue Calming Facial Oil
- [REVIEW] Ready Set Jet Beauty Baton
- [REVIEW] Ksoni Zakti Refreshing Body Wash
- [REVIEW] Paula’s Choice Omega+ Complex Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] The Inkey List PCA Bond Repair Hair Treatment
- [REVIEW] Youth to the People Superberry Dream Eye Cream
- [REVIEW] Banobagi Calming Care Moisture Pad
- [REVIEW] Feuillete Smooth Essence Water
- [REVIEW] Sunday Riley Light Hearted Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Body Wash
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care