[REVIEW] The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%Serum
So my Deciem The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% is empty so here is my review and I’m excited to try the The Inkey List Niacinamide after receiving as a gift.
Have you tried either of these?
TEXTURE – quite a sticky texture and it doesn’t spread easily without it foaming on the face. It had quite a tacky feel too.
FRAGRANCE – n/a.
FINISH – leaves a tacky glow after use, however pills under other products.
INGREDIENTS – the main ingredient (obviously) is niacinamide at 10%. Niacinamide (also know as vitamin b3) is an amazing ingredient. It helps with brightening, oil control, acne and anti – ageing. The other ingredient is Zinc PCA at 1% is good at reducing acne bacteria and good at reducing sebum production.
BOTTLE – a cute, basic glass bottle.
DOWNSIDES? I have never seen any obvious help or difference in my skin, however that doesn’t mean it hasn’t worked, and didn’t like it foaming or pilling.
WOULD I REPURCHASE? possibly
CRUELTY FREE? Yes
PRICE – The best part – 30 ml is £5 and 60ml is £8.90.
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- [REVIEW] Celimax The Real Noni Hydra Firming Lotion
- [REVIEW] Celimax The Real Noni Moisture Balancing Toner
- [REVIEW] VEGREEN Fragrance-free Nature Mucin Serum
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Balm The Fancy One
- [REVIEW] Beautycounter Counter+ All Bright C Serum
- [REVIEW] Yves Rocher Sensitive Camomille Cleansing Oil
- [REVIEW] 2NDESIGN Springy Peeling Gel Tone Up Boost
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care