[REVIEW] The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%Serum
So my Deciem The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% is empty so here is my review and I’m excited to try the The Inkey List Niacinamide after receiving as a gift.
Have you tried either of these?
TEXTURE – quite a sticky texture and it doesn’t spread easily without it foaming on the face. It had quite a tacky feel too.
FRAGRANCE – n/a.
FINISH – leaves a tacky glow after use, however pills under other products.
INGREDIENTS – the main ingredient (obviously) is niacinamide at 10%. Niacinamide (also know as vitamin b3) is an amazing ingredient. It helps with brightening, oil control, acne and anti – ageing. The other ingredient is Zinc PCA at 1% is good at reducing acne bacteria and good at reducing sebum production.
BOTTLE – a cute, basic glass bottle.
DOWNSIDES? I have never seen any obvious help or difference in my skin, however that doesn’t mean it hasn’t worked, and didn’t like it foaming or pilling.
WOULD I REPURCHASE? possibly
CRUELTY FREE? Yes
PRICE – The best part – 30 ml is £5 and 60ml is £8.90.
- [REVIEW] Beaver Cherry Blossom Conditioner
- [REVIEW] Consonant Natural Foaming Face Wash
- [REVIEW] Human+Kind Body Souffle
- [REVIEW] the SKIN HOUSE Vital pH Balance Gel Cleanser
- [REVIEW] Round Lab 1025 Dokdo Toner
- [REVIEW] SkinRX Lab MadeCera Express Mask
- [REVIEW] SKINRX LAB Madecera Cream Infused Double Essence Toner
- [REVIEW] TIAM Vita B3 Source
- [REVIEW] The Inkey List Oat Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%