[REVIEW] the SKIN HOUSE Vital pH Balance Gel CleanserCleanser
Personal thoughts about the SKIN HOUSE Vital pH Balance Gel Cleanser.
This one comes in a tall, white and orange tube wrapped in plastic.
2. Texture and Scent
It’s a thick gel cleanser that doesn’t really foam or lather when mixed with water because it is sulfate-free.
It has a very mild fruity scent although it is touted as fragrance-free. It must be from the plant extracts.
This one is a really good cleanser that won’t strip your skin of its natural oils. I have been using this in the morning and in the evening and it doesn’t leave my face feeling tight at all! I love that it contains so many fruit extracts like mandarin fruit extract and lemon fruit extract which can help brighten skin along with my fave ingredient, niacinamide. It also feels mildly hydrating.
This is suitable for all skin types but is recommended for people with dry and sensitive skin. It worked just fine for my oily skin. I also love that it is a pH balancing cleanser so it’s good for prepping the face before applying other products.
Overall, a great, second step cleanser.
- [REVIEW] Ksoni Jivati [Rejuvenate] Balancing Shampoo
- [REVIEW] Bath House Kombu Seaweed Balancing Facial Toner
- [REVIEW] ROSEN Skincare Earth Mask
- [REVIEW] Balance Active Formula Hyaluronic Deep Moisture Serum
- [REVIEW] Champneys Citrus Blush Enlivening Body Butter
- [REVIEW] Beautaniq Fill + Tame Nourishing Tinted Brow Gel
- [REVIEW] Skin Sapiens Facial Cleansing Gel
- [REVIEW] Peace & Pure Timeless Elixir Facial Serum
- [REVIEW] Sweet Chef Ginger Kombucha + Vitamin D Chill Mist
- [REVIEW] Sunday Riley Pink Drink Firming Resurfacing Essence
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care