[REVIEW] This Works Deep Sleep Pillow SpraySleeping Care
This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray received as a sample in my Birch Box UK.
This spray smells really lovely – I love the lavender scent and find it so soothing. I think this pairs really nicely with their Stress Check Breathe In rollerball, but the rollerball lasts much longer than the spray, so I reckon you’d need 2-3 bottles of the spray to last 1 rollerball. For me the scent doesn’t last long enough on the pillow, so I haven’t found it super effective. I’m also not sure whether I believe it’s actually the product working or whether it’s just psychological.
Retail price: £19.50 for 75ml in the Birchbox shop.
(If you’ve been a Birchbox member for 6 months you get a 15% discount.)
The pump isn’t recyclable, but the tube and box are.
I do like this spray and it has helped me a bit, but I do think it’s quite expensive for how effective it’s been. If it knocked me out for the night, I’d happily pay it (and more!), but sadly I still wake up every night. This Works are cruelty free and this product has won a Birchbox Beauty Award, so it must work better for others.
Do you experience trouble getting to sleep and/or staying asleep? If so, what helps you combat this?
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care