[REVIEW] Versed Dew Point Moisturizing Gel-CreamMoisturiser
Today I’m highlighting this great moisturizer by Versed Dew Point Moisturizing Gel-Cream is a really great moisturizer for oily skin like mine because it’s not heavy. However I do recommend this for all skin types. It’s a gel/cream hybrid which gives this product such a nice texture, yet still packing a lot of hydration.
1. Green Tea Extract – Green tea is such a powerhouse in skincare due to its anti-inflammatory properties. It calms the skin, combats signs of ageing and also aids in discolouration.
2. Aloe Leaf Juice – Also anti-inflammatory and can soothe acne and redness. A great ingredient for those with dermatitis and eczema.
3. Glycerin- helps skin retain moisture as well as softens skin.
I really did enjoy using this cream. It’s very lightweight and layered well with my serums. This was part of my night routine so when I woke up the following morning, my skin felt super soft and hydrated. Because I have sensitive skin, I always worry if a product might break me out, but I’m glad to say I had no issues with this cream. It’s also pretty affordable ($20CAD) and a little does go a long way. You can find this at Shoppers in Canada and Target in the US.
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care