[REVIEW] Versed Sunday Morning Antioxidant Oil-SerumSerum
I have to give some love to an amazing skincare line you can find at your local Target. I’m not sure there’s anything I haven’t loved from Versed and their newer Sunday Morning Antioxidant Oil-Serum is no exception.
This gorgeous and unique bi-phase skin treatment contains camellia and jojoba oils, as well as sea buckthorn in the oil phase to soothe irritated skin and create the most gorgeous glow. The water phase of the serum contains sodium hyaluronate, turmeric, arginine, and glycerin for skin hydration and barrier repair. You simply shake your bottle to mix the two phases and then press a few drops into your skin.
I love that the formula is suitable for all skin types, including acne prone skin. Not only is this oil-serum highly effective in keeping the skin soft, hydrated, and glowing, but it’s also fairly affordable and just looks beautiful under makeup or on bare skin.
This is an affordable facial oil to include into your routine! The last facial oil I had was too expensive to purchase again so this facial oil serum is a good alternative. It does help my skin feel hydrated and nourished. If you’ve never used a facial oil before and wanted to try, this is a good one to start with!
Anyone else have a favorite drugstore skincare staple?
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care