[REVIEW] Volition Beauty Snow Mushroom Water SerumSerum
Volition Beauty Snow Mushroom Water Serum is a great everyday serum for those with sensitive and/or dry skin or occationally if you just need a boost like I do. Given my combination skin, I do need a boost of hydration quite often, especially on extreme hot or cold days.
This serum is formulated with Snow Mushroom, Watermelon, Lentil and Apple Extracts, Argan Oil, and Marine Water. Combined, this hydrating serum helps with moisture retention, detoxifies and helps smooth and sooth the skin, reducing the appearance of pores for softer, clearer-looking skin.
Fun fact: Snow Mushroom is a mother nature’s moisture magnet with the capacity to hold up to 500 times its weight in water, delivering hydration and helping improve moisture retention.
You only need a pea-sized amount to cover your entire face, neck and décolletage. The serum is stored in a glass bottle with a dropper that is extremely convenient for getting that pea-sized amount you need without wasting any product. The serum is lightweight and non-sticky, and leaves a glowy finish I personally store it in my mini-fridge before application for an added cooling and soothing on days where my skin feels puffy.
That being said, I am excited to say that Snow Mushroom Water Serum is available at all Sephora Canada stores on the “Clean at Sephora” wall and also online at Sephora.ca so this brand has my full support!
- [REVIEW] FaceTheory Green Tea Rescue Mask MK2
- [REVIEW] No7 Advanced Retinol 1.5% Complex Night Concentrate
- [REVIEW] Farmacy Honey Halo Ultra-Hydrating Ceramide Moisturizer
- [REVIEW] Wake Skincare Eye Gel
- [REVIEW] Herbal Dynamics Beauty Mango & Macadamia Intense Body Balm
- [REVIEW] Goodhabit Rescue Me Water Jelly Dew Cream
- [REVIEW] Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40
- [REVIEW] Cacao & Chamomile Clearing Clay Mask
- [REVIEW] Essentials Organic Black Cumin Seed Oil
- [REVIEW] Skin Aqua UV Moisture Milk SPF 50 PA++++