[REVIEW] VT Cosmetics CICA Capsule MaskMask
VT Cosmetics CICA Capsule Mask is one of the products I’m most excited to try from this brand since it receives many good feedback. It is a cream type wash-off mak that is made up of Green Tea powder and moisture clay. It functions to clear pores and controlling sebum and oil.
The main ingredient is CICALIAO. Patented ingredient with a blend of Centella Asiatica Extract, Centella 4x Complex, and Green Propolis Extract. It helps to soothe and calm trouble and sensitive skin, strengthen skin barrier and moisturize the skin.
I use this mask after cleansing. It comes in a mini pack which can be used 2-3 times as long as you seal it tightly. Once opened the packaging, I saw a dense texture of green clay. I was impressed by how smooth the texture when it touched my skin. There are also tiny granules as you can see in the swatch picture.
I rinsed it off after 15 minutes. My skin felt soft and moist. Surprisingly it didn’t stretch my skin like other clay mask always do. This mask also helps to calm and soothe my skin. It clears pores and absorbs excess oil without drying the skin. Plus, my tired and dull skin looks brighter with a healthy glow.
Overall, one of the products you must try from VT Cosmetics.
- [REVIEW] By Wishtrend Mandelic Acid 5% Skin Prep Water
- [REVIEW] Isntree Real Mugwort Clay Mask
- [REVIEW] Cerave Moisturising Lotion
- [REVIEW] Purito Centella Green Level Unscented Sun SPF 50+ PA++++
- [REVIEW] Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser
- [REVIEW] Sioris You Look So Young Night Cream
- [REVIEW] The Skin House Dr. Clear Magic Powder Spot
- [REVIEW] Embody Naturals YEMAYA Kaolin and Sea Salt Moisture Mask
- [REVIEW] The Mango Girl Mango Butter