[REVIEW] VT Cosmetics CICA Capsule MaskMask
VT Cosmetics CICA Capsule Mask is one of the products I’m most excited to try from this brand since it receives many good feedback. It is a cream type wash-off mak that is made up of Green Tea powder and moisture clay. It functions to clear pores and controlling sebum and oil.
The main ingredient is CICALIAO. Patented ingredient with a blend of Centella Asiatica Extract, Centella 4x Complex, and Green Propolis Extract. It helps to soothe and calm trouble and sensitive skin, strengthen skin barrier and moisturize the skin.
I use this mask after cleansing. It comes in a mini pack which can be used 2-3 times as long as you seal it tightly. Once opened the packaging, I saw a dense texture of green clay. I was impressed by how smooth the texture when it touched my skin. There are also tiny granules as you can see in the swatch picture.
I rinsed it off after 15 minutes. My skin felt soft and moist. Surprisingly it didn’t stretch my skin like other clay mask always do. This mask also helps to calm and soothe my skin. It clears pores and absorbs excess oil without drying the skin. Plus, my tired and dull skin looks brighter with a healthy glow.
Overall, one of the products you must try from VT Cosmetics.
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care