[REVIEW] VT Cosmetics CICA MaskMask
VT Cosmetics CICA Mask packed with 1000 ppm Centella Asiactica Extract for calming and soothing irritated skin. Chamomile Flower Extract function as anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and to reduce skin irritation. In addition, Argan Oil is added to hydrate and soften the skin.
The essence is clear and water-like. One thing I noticed is the material used feels different because it is a patented Tencel gauze fabric. It allows perfect adhesion, faster essence transmission and to reduce skin irritation. The material is strong and doesn’t tear easily.
After 15 minutes, my skin felt instantly hydrated, soothe and calm. However, I felt slightly burning on the area besides my nose and I think because my skin is sensitized to the fragrance. Overall, I like it as a good daily sheet mask because the essence dries fast after taking-off.
I highly suggest this mask for trouble, inflamed, or irritated skin as long as your skin can tolerate the fragrance.
- [REVIEW] Cerave Moisturising Lotion
- [REVIEW] Purito Centella Green Level Unscented Sun SPF 50+ PA++++
- [REVIEW] Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser
- [REVIEW] Sioris You Look So Young Night Cream
- [REVIEW] The Skin House Dr. Clear Magic Powder Spot
- [REVIEW] Embody Naturals YEMAYA Kaolin and Sea Salt Moisture Mask
- [REVIEW] The Mango Girl Mango Butter
- [REVIEW] SKINKISSED Flawless Face Serum
- [REVIEW] L’Oreal Paris Elvive Colour Protect Purple Intensive Mask