[REVIEW] VT Cosmetics CICA MaskMask
VT Cosmetics CICA Mask packed with 1000 ppm Centella Asiactica Extract for calming and soothing irritated skin. Chamomile Flower Extract function as anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and to reduce skin irritation. In addition, Argan Oil is added to hydrate and soften the skin.
The essence is clear and water-like. One thing I noticed is the material used feels different because it is a patented Tencel gauze fabric. It allows perfect adhesion, faster essence transmission and to reduce skin irritation. The material is strong and doesn’t tear easily.
After 15 minutes, my skin felt instantly hydrated, soothe and calm. However, I felt slightly burning on the area besides my nose and I think because my skin is sensitized to the fragrance. Overall, I like it as a good daily sheet mask because the essence dries fast after taking-off.
I highly suggest this mask for trouble, inflamed, or irritated skin as long as your skin can tolerate the fragrance.
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care