[REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Phyto Eye CreamEyecream
I don’t have eye bag, dark circle, or wrinkles. But I have fine lines underneath my eyes. Those lines tend to look more obvious when my skin is dehydrated. I hate especially when I put makeup and the area becomes cracked. That’s why today I would like to share with you an Phyto Eye Cream from VT Cosmetics that helps to reduce the appearance of the fine lines. I’ve been using this product for two weeks and here is my thought. The formula is safe for sensitive skin and there’s no harmful ingredients as eye area can be quite sensitive. It is formulated with EWG green level ingredients.
The ingredients are magic key to moisture boosting. I feel the texture is rich as it is loaded with Beeswax, Ceramide NP, Sweet Almond Oil, and Moringa Oil. The gentle and soft texture provides moisture to the tired and weary eyes without being overloaded.
The eye cream full of freshness of natural essential oil. It smells citrusy and calming. They use natural fragrance instead of artificial fragrance for the delicate area. This cream has Niacinamide and it’s definitely going to help those with dark under eyes concern. I also like that it has Centella Asiatica to calm the tired eyes.
To be honest, I’ve never even bothered to try an eye cream before. But after seeing the result, I think it’s not a bad idea to include an eye cream into my routine from now on. My under eyes look smooth and moisturized.
- [REVIEW] Cerave Moisturising Lotion
- [REVIEW] Purito Centella Green Level Unscented Sun SPF 50+ PA++++
- [REVIEW] Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser
- [REVIEW] Sioris You Look So Young Night Cream
- [REVIEW] The Skin House Dr. Clear Magic Powder Spot
- [REVIEW] Embody Naturals YEMAYA Kaolin and Sea Salt Moisture Mask
- [REVIEW] The Mango Girl Mango Butter
- [REVIEW] SKINKISSED Flawless Face Serum
- [REVIEW] L’Oreal Paris Elvive Colour Protect Purple Intensive Mask