[REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Probiotic Moisturizing MaskMask
VT Cosmetics Probiotic Moisturizing Mask formulated with probiotic complex. It has 5 kinds of Lactic Acid bacteria to calm, moist and strengthen the skin. Probiotic is known to target acne-prone, dehydrated, sensitive skin so it will reach healthy microbiome for a healthier skin condition.
It comes in a clear essence, thicker than CICA mask. The scent smells milky and I like it. The essence is not overly-drenched which is good. After taking-off, my skin looks moist and smooth because of the smoothing essence. It takes a few minutes to fully absorbed.
The sheet mask material is thin and made up of Tencel cuprafabric mask. It feels nice on the skin. The adherence and fitting are good. I could feel major difference on my skin the next day. It looks healthy and well moisturized. I also noticed my acne shrunken the next morning.
Overall, this sheet mask is worth repurchase. I started to think probiotic is one of the skincare ingredients I have yet to explore.
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care