[REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Probiotic Moisturizing MaskMask
VT Cosmetics Probiotic Moisturizing Mask formulated with probiotic complex. It has 5 kinds of Lactic Acid bacteria to calm, moist and strengthen the skin. Probiotic is known to target acne-prone, dehydrated, sensitive skin so it will reach healthy microbiome for a healthier skin condition.
It comes in a clear essence, thicker than CICA mask. The scent smells milky and I like it. The essence is not overly-drenched which is good. After taking-off, my skin looks moist and smooth because of the smoothing essence. It takes a few minutes to fully absorbed.
The sheet mask material is thin and made up of Tencel cuprafabric mask. It feels nice on the skin. The adherence and fitting are good. I could feel major difference on my skin the next day. It looks healthy and well moisturized. I also noticed my acne shrunken the next morning.
Overall, this sheet mask is worth repurchase. I started to think probiotic is one of the skincare ingredients I have yet to explore.
- [REVIEW] By Wishtrend Mandelic Acid 5% Skin Prep Water
- [REVIEW] Isntree Real Mugwort Clay Mask
- [REVIEW] Cerave Moisturising Lotion
- [REVIEW] Purito Centella Green Level Unscented Sun SPF 50+ PA++++
- [REVIEW] Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser
- [REVIEW] Sioris You Look So Young Night Cream
- [REVIEW] The Skin House Dr. Clear Magic Powder Spot
- [REVIEW] Embody Naturals YEMAYA Kaolin and Sea Salt Moisture Mask
- [REVIEW] The Mango Girl Mango Butter