[REVIEW] Whal Myung WM5 Meltaway Cleansing BalmFace Balm
The Whal Myung WM5 Meltaway Cleansing Balm is one of my favorite cleansing balms and I love how effective it is as a first cleanser. It has a silky butter-like texture and I typically apply the product to my dry skin before massaging it all over my face. Unlike most cleansing balms, this doesn’t transform into an oily texture. Instead, it melts into a cream-like texture.
After a few seconds of massaging the balm on my face, I will add some water to it. Once in contact with water, it will start to lather a little. I will then continue to massage my face with the foamed product. I love how it glides on my skin effortlessly and it effectively removes tinted physical sunscreen, makeup and waterproof mascara.
Once I wash off the product, it leaves my face feeling clean and hydrated while not leaving a greasy residue. Hence, I find that I can skip using a second cleanser because this cleansing balm simply acts as a double cleanser. However, if I were to use a second cleanser, my skin will still feel hydrated.
Although this cleansing balm has added fragrance, the smell is not overpowering. In fact, the scent is unique and was created exclusively for Whal Myung by a professional perfumer. I really enjoy how good it smells and despite the added fragrance, I didn’t experience any skin irritation.
Priced at $40.00, for 3.53 fl. oz, this cleansing balm may not be quite an affordable option, but a little does go a long way. The formulation is top-notch and I’m so grateful to Whal Myung for giving me the opportunity to try it out.
Have you tried this cleansing balm? If you have, what are your thoughts about it?
- [REVIEW] Okoko Cosmetiques Diamant Bleu
- [REVIEW] Kimtrue Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] Strivectin Lactic Acid Nightly Retexturizing Serum
- [REVIEW] Beauty Pie Japanfusion Genius Lift Elixir
- [REVIEW] lilah b Lovingly Lip™ Treatment Oil
- [REVIEW] Malaya Organics Firming Eye Serum
- [REVIEW] Peter Thomas Roth PRO Strength Microdermabrasion Blackhead Eliminator
- [REVIEW] Algenist Algae Niacinamide Moisture Veil
- [REVIEW] LK Skincare Day Cream
- [REVIEW] Etude House Soon Jung Cica Relief Toner Pad
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Body Wash
- Eye Balm
- Eye Serum
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care