I wouldn’t be surprised if you could smell these products where you are, they are so wonderful and potent! Woods of Windsor, originating from the 18th century apothecary besides Windsor castle. They are a premium English gift and lifestyle brand, that specialise in unmistakably English products and scents and creations. Inspired by the English gardens, the scents are true rose, lavender, lily of the valley, white jasmine, blue orchid and waterlily and pomegranate and hibiscus. I’ve been kindly sent the true rose hand cream and bar luxury soap.
The true rose luxury soap, is a vegetable soap it is finely milled using the finest raw ingredients, Including Shea butter, this makes the soap so luxurious as it lathers up softly. I love that the soap holds its shape until it’s pretty much used up. The thing that impressed me the most is that the fragrance is so long lasting, i can still smell it on my hands a long time after use, the fragrance consists of true rose petal, green violet leaves, rose Otto and warm damask rose. I love anything with a rose fragrance, but this has to be the most potent and refreshing scent.
After using the wonderful bar soap I go in with the true rose hand cream, this is a light and nourishing hand cream that melts and absorbs in to the skin instantly. Again the cream contains Shea butter, vitamin E and b5 so you know it’s going to be really effectively moisturising. The ingredients are 97% naturally derived and paraben free! I love how moisturising this hand cream is and how nourishing it is but all without leaving my hands greasy and sticky! The fragrance is the same as the hand soaps, it’s so long lasting I can still smell it on my hands after a long period of time, love using this combo!
- [REVIEW] Beaver Cherry Blossom Conditioner
- [REVIEW] Consonant Natural Foaming Face Wash
- [REVIEW] Human+Kind Body Souffle
- [REVIEW] the SKIN HOUSE Vital pH Balance Gel Cleanser
- [REVIEW] Round Lab 1025 Dokdo Toner
- [REVIEW] SkinRX Lab MadeCera Express Mask
- [REVIEW] SKINRX LAB Madecera Cream Infused Double Essence Toner
- [REVIEW] TIAM Vita B3 Source
- [REVIEW] The Inkey List Oat Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%