[REVIEW] Youth To The People 15% Vitamin C + Clean Caffeine Energy SerumSerum
I have been enjoying this Youth To The People 15% Vitamin C + Clean Caffeine Energy Serum in my morning routine, used it consistently for almost 3 weeks. The first thing I noticed was that this ultra -stable vitamin c comes in a coated amber bottle that protects against light & oxygen degradation to ensure formula delivers on the daily with maximum potency. Very important when choosing your vitamin c serums.
Another thing that I love about this serum is that it’s formulated with three powerful source of vitamin c.
1. Ethyl ascorbic acid
2. Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate
3. Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate
For maximum efficacy & stability . So when it comes to my vitamin c i look for stability. So in this case am happy that it is stable. ⠀
1. YERBAMATE + GUAYUSA – Naturally high in caffeine , enhances micro circulation to reduce morning puffiness
2. PASSION FRUIT- High in anti-oxidants, helps scavenge for free radicals
3. DRAGON FRULT – promotes skin health & replenishes essential moisture
4. SQUALANE- An Emollient that provides weight less hydration & locking moisture.
It is light weight & has this refreshing caffeine scent. I have super dry skin so I did notice the difference once I apply on my skin , it is so hydrating & give me the glow. It’s really great at brightening your skin tone. Amazing texture, no fragrance.
Let’s talk about pricing. When I saw it was $68 I had a moment of silence. Now I will say this the quality of the product is very good I really love the product but because of the price point I can’t see myself buying when I run out. Great option if you can afford it. Once again thanks to Youth To The People for sending this product. When the team reached out to me I was like wait is this real?? your girl had to put on glasses so I can see clearly and to make sure that I was not dreaming lol gifted.
Have you tried YTTP ? What’s your favorite product from them?
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- [REVIEW] Celimax The Real Noni Hydra Firming Lotion
- [REVIEW] Celimax The Real Noni Moisture Balancing Toner
- [REVIEW] VEGREEN Fragrance-free Nature Mucin Serum
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Balm The Fancy One
- [REVIEW] Beautycounter Counter+ All Bright C Serum
- [REVIEW] Yves Rocher Sensitive Camomille Cleansing Oil
- [REVIEW] 2NDESIGN Springy Peeling Gel Tone Up Boost
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care