[REVIEW] Yves Rocher Bath and Shower Gel The Dore Golden TeaShower Gel
Product: Yves Rocher Golden Tea Bath and Shower Gel.
Received as a gift.
This shower gel smells amazing, lathers really well and easily, and didn’t irritate my skin which is rare!
Retail price: This gel was part of their Christmas Collection and so isn’t available anymore. However, they have lots of other lovely scents available to try. If you buy their shower gels in France they work out at about £4.50 for 400ml. In the UK you can get a bottle for around £9 on Ebay UK.
Overall: The shower gel is good quality and didn’t cause any irritation. I think £4.50 is a fair price for what you get. Sadly, however, Yves Rocher aren’t cruelty free so I personally wouldn’t buy this product.
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care