SootheSkin Healing Facial Oil ReviewFace Oil
So i wasn’t going to post a review till the end of the week but i’m already seeing a difference in my skin and i want to share that with you. The SootheSkin Healing Facial Oil is vegan friendly. It is bpa free and not tested on animals, it’s also ‘for the planet’ and free from any artificial colouring.
The benefits of this product are: to reduce appearance of scars and stretch marks, improve age spots and damaged skin, helps to treat AND prevent acne, smooths uneven skin tone, hydrates, lifts and firms skin by boosting collagen and of course finally its suitable for vegans which is so amazing.
I’ve used the product three times in the last two days and oh my god i never thought i’d see a difference so quick! i woke up and my skin actually felt nice, i don’t normally get that in the morning, my skin tone seemed more even and a few spots i had have faded i even felt more smooth and glowing. Even my boyfriend told me my skin looked good, what?! I well and truly recommend this product, it really is nice on the skin and to already get the affects on it is amazing, i’ll of course keep you updated the more i use it but so far i’m in love.
- [REVIEW] Laneige Cica Sleeping Mask
- [REVIEW] Liyu Skin Harenna Honey Mask
- [REVIEW] Caudalie Vinopure Purifying Gel Cleanser
- [REVIEW] Soroci Organic Rice Mild Lotion
- [REVIEW] Consonant DHE Mask
- [REVIEW] Naruko Ampm 1000-Molecule Hyaluronic Acid Essence
- [REVIEW] Naruko Fruit Enzyme Exfoliating Skin Smoothie
- [REVIEW] COSRX Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask
- [REVIEW] Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop