The Pastels Shop “Jicama” Daily Comfort Toner ReviewToner
I’ve been testing The Pastels Shop “Jicama” Daily Comfort Toner for two weeks. I definitely in love with the texture. It’s light and watery which makes my routine goes quicker. It doesn’t take much time to get absorb and it’s good for products layering. I usually use multiple products and this toner is a good start for my routine.
Although the texture is light but it contains a lot of wonderful ingredients such as Witch Hazel, Pachyrhizus (Root) Extract, Glycerin, Urea, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate and etc. One of the rare ingredients I’d like to hightlight is Serine, an amino acid that most often comes to the formula as part of moisturizing complex.
This toner is fragrance-free but my scentsitive nose could detect a very mild sweet fruity smell. Just like how it got its name, it smells sweet and fresh like jicama juice. This toner is very gentle and slightly acidic so it won’t disrupt skin’s natural barrier. I find it very comfortable on skin and suitable for daily use.
To be honest, this is my first time introducing toner with Witch Hazel. I do think my skin was trying to get adjusted to the ingredient. I felt stinging on the first and second use. For the first week, I was just keeping on experimenting with the toner.
Luckily, on the second week my skin was finally able to feel the benefits from the jicama juice. I am absolutely happy it finally works for my skin. My skin feels hydrated, fresh and pores look less visible. I believe Witch Hazel can be a good ingredient for pore care especially if you’re living in hot and humid country. Although some has different views on it, I still think it all depends on good formulation.
All in all, I have zero reasons to not to recommend this amazing toner to everyone because I believe every skin reacts differently.
Recommended to: All skin types
- [REVIEW] The Body Shop Vitamin E Skin Cooling Gel Mist
- [REVIEW] The Inkey List SPF 30 Daily Sunscreen
- [REVIEW] Crème Du Loch Age-Defying Daily Moisturiser
- [REVIEW] Farmacy Beauty Daily Greens Oil-Free Gel…
- [REVIEW] Allies of Skin Peptides & Antioxidants…
- [REVIEW] Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Universal Daily Peel
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care